Under what circumstances should the wire rope spreader be stopped? In general, what happens to the wire rope rigging? The steel wire rope spreader is processed with the steel wire rope as the raw material, and is mainly used for hoisting, traction, tensioning and carrying ropes. The steel wire rope has the characteristics of high strength, light weight, stable work, and not easy to break suddenly. It is widely used in steel, chemical, transportation, port and other industries. The following are some of the possible situations that we have summarized. When one of the following situations occurs, the use of wire rope spreaders should be stopped.
1. Pay attention to the distribution of irregular damage of the steel wire rope. Within 6 times the length of the steel wire rope, the total number of broken wires in the same direction twisting rope cannot exceed 5% of the total number of steel wire ropes, and the total number of broken wires in the interactive twisting rope cannot exceed 10% of the total number of steel wire rope .
2. The wire rope is distorted, crushed or damaged by knotting, twisting or squeezing, or the wire rope is flattened more than 20% of the original rope diameter
3. The wire rope is melted due to live arcing or exposed to high temperature for a long time, which causes a drop in strength
4. Severe squeezing and abrasion at the braided joint, damage to the metal sleeve or reduction in diameter to 95% of the original diameter
5. The metal sleeve or braided part of the fixed connection of the rope end slides out